Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Computer Art Assignment #1 P.1

Artist Logotype (trademark)
Can be reduced to B&W and read the same
Very simple
First and Last initial
This logotype will be used on all remaining projects

Image size: 3" x 3"
Resolution: 300 dpi
Mode: Grayscale


Came up with a plethera of concepts for the logotype project. Finished three drafts, none of which I can upload to this site from this computer because the Otterbein network is retarded. Instead I've uploaded two quick drafts created in paint. Screw windows. Initials used are A and H, combined into one. Of the two versions posted, V.1 (left) is simple and spiff, but because I like things more complicated than they need to be I gravitate towards V.2 (right).

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried something in the middle of the two? I would get rid of the two serifs on the top A. The serifs make it hard to see the logo as a whole.

    ReplyDelete