Thursday, April 16, 2009

Computer Art Assignment #4 P.1


And it's time for Project 4. This project will be 12" x 12" at 300 dpi about "a social issue that affects you directly". We can't use any text. FML =)

Some themes that I'm interested in using for the project:
Global Warming, Drug Abuse, Drunk Driving, Alcoholism, Eating Disorders, Mental Illness, Teen Pregnancy, Suicide, Domestic Violence

The ones that affect me directly:
Global Warming, Drug Abuse, Alcoholism

The thumbs are posted above. I think I'm going to do Global Warming. I can come up with an entirely digital image of planet earth, except colored like mars and emanating heat like the sun. My other ideas would have to be mostly photo based, and this isn't a photo class. So I'm going to start creating earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment